Friday, November 18, 2011

Shark Dream

So, I dreamed about a Great White Shark last night. Maybe because President Obama announced we'd be working with Australia - and sending troops over there to train?

Whatever the reason, it was not a pleasant dream. My mother always taught me that dreams have meanings (esp - as a spiritual Christian person, I believe this). So, took the time time to look up the meaning of a shark in a dream. This is what I found: 

SHARKS : Sharks can often symbolise resentments and bad feelings which are building up in our minds. They refer to bad moods and a sense that trouble is about to happen. They can also link to risk in general and emotional doubts and worries.

(Hmmm....what do you think!?) 

Want to order this necklace? Get it on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment