Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Rain, Rain Go Away

RAIN. Yuck. It makes my hair frizzy - especially living in the city. Straightened my hair this morning and now it looks like Shirley Temple! 
Sweet Shirley!



My curly hair!
Oh well. It's times like these that I wish I had one of those HUGE UMBRELLAS (you know, the kind that swallows your body). So, I can shield my hair from the humidity before going to work. 

HOWEVER, Ikea offers a GREAT deal on umbrellas. A few months ago, purchased a large polka dotted umbrella for $2.99. No joke! It is really that cheap! It has made walking to my car (street parking) so much more enjoyable. 

This is a must for people who live in regions that have frequent showers. Guarantee it will keep you dry on a budget! It is also great as a stocking stuffer or cute addition to a themed gift basket!


Purchase these here




No comments:

Post a Comment