Sunday, September 25, 2011

These Boots Were Made for Walking

Yes - I've always wanted brown boots. Now, fall is upon us here in Washington, DC and it's time to take out all the woolly sweaters, fuzzy hats and of course - BOOTS. I found these Steve Madden boots online - at shoes.com  at $149.00 + free shipping. I think that's pretty much a steal considering these are pretty nice boots and you can wear them all season - rain, shine or snow (but, don't forget the scotch guard!!!)

Ladies - I'm ordering them today. There are countless outfits you can create by just throwing on a pair of these classic brown boots. And, as a plus, for the shorter women (I would include myself in this category) this style has a little wedge - to give you a little additional height.

Cute outfit repined from my pinterest account

Happy FALL shopping! Remember to get a Pumpkin Spice Latte while you're at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment