Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sisters = Better Than Princesses

"Sisters by fate. Friends by Choice."


This post is simply dedicated to my sister. We work very close to one another. So, yesterday, we decided to go out for a little wine Happy Hour at Sonoma and a healthy dinner at Sweet Green (avocado and chick pea salads anyone!?). I am sure men cringe when they read the choices of our special places! 

Being around my sweet sister is a joy. She is such a talented lady – so beautiful, creative and kind. It is nice having her up in here in the city with me. Even though, we work all the time, it’s nice knowing she is a walk away or just down the hall.

I always read posts on Pinterest about sisters. This one rings true, “Sometimes being a sister is even better than being a Princess.” I would agree. 


No comments:

Post a Comment