Wednesday, April 6, 2011

365 Days of Words


Words can build up or tare down. They can inspire or disenchant. For most of my life I have had a love affair with words. Small words, long words, poetic phrases-when reading these aloud my heart pumps with a stronger passion. It beats with a melodic rhythm. If you think about it, Jesus' words are inked in red in the Bible...that's how important words are to the soul.

For 365 days, I am going to write about a single word. It may be a simple one; however, through simplicity people tend to gain the most significant insight. This will be a journey, one I hope you will will travel with me.

Words impact people and people impact the world. Duet 11: 18 notes, "Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads." 

I pray you will walk down the pebble stones of peace this year with me and let words enlighten your heart and allow your spirit to soar!

No comments:

Post a Comment