Monday, October 3, 2011

Living Social Yoga

Bought a great deal online the other day at work - 20 yoga classes for $20! I know, almost hard to believe - seeing that yoga classes at studios are generally $17 a class. Anyway, after a long absence from studio yoga, met my friend Theresa yesterday for a much needed stress relieving class. It was great - dozens of people packed in a row-house studio with purple walls - fogging up the windows. My body feels awesome this morning - something about yoga makes you feel sexy. It creates an awareness of your muscles and just the beauty of the body in general. If you have not tried yoga or have fallen out of practice, I would highly recommend it - especially for people with stressful jobs. It reminds me to breathe, lengthen my body and drink in the present moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment