Monday, October 10, 2011

Running on the Sidewalk

I went running yesterday. I know, shocked me too. Was walking Dallas through the neighborhood and started running with him – because the music pumped me up. (Key – the type of music you listen to is REALLY important for motivation.) Dallas is pretty good at running for a little Cocker Spaniel – although, after we had run a few blocks – knew he was ready to retire.

Want my Legs to Look Like This!
 However, the music was still motivating my body to amp it up. Set my watch for 30 minutes – and ran on and off the entire time. My legs feel awesome today. Not to mention, I did about 30 minutes of yoga yesterday after the run. (Thank goodness – can still do the splits.) 

I think I’m going to run again today. One step at a time! 



"Anybody can be a runner. We were meant to move. We were meant to run. It's the easiest sport."

- Bill Rodgers

No comments:

Post a Comment