Saturday, October 8, 2011

New Coffee Mug

My NEW Coffee Mug!
It doesn’t take much to get me excited. However, there are two gifts that can brighten my day faster than a swelling sun over a horizon – stationary and coffee mugs.

I know, you may be thinking – who in their right mind would pick such a combination. Me – that’s who – can’t shake the writer within me. Thursday night, I attended a Real Clear Politics reception on the Hill. Let me tell you, it was amazing. Food, wine, candy, Georgetown Cupcakes and little goody bags! The “party favors” were stuffed with red and black themed prizes – namely a new coffee mug and a writing tablet!

Just a little example of the goodness of Georgetown Cupcakes. They did not have Gluten Free at the event, but that's a minor detail. Haha.


Sipping coffee from my new mug this morning. It’s around 8:30am on a Saturday – got my pajamas on – looking out to a spectacular view of the Washington Monument and a little furry one is resting on my legs.

My tired puppy - Dallas

Life is sweet and God is good. He’s so gracious. It’s times like these that I think about how he blesses his beloved and I am truly humbled to see and feel his face shine upon me. So – want to thank him for his provision and guidance. His light makes the world a beautiful place. And, his joy enables me to love others with such a full heart. Love Saturdays.

One of my Pinterest finds! Amen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment