Saturday, October 1, 2011

What a Combo - Saturday in October

BOO- it's the first day of October. Now, I really think fall is upon us. LOVE this weather - sweaters, hot tea, crackling fires and brisk wind. Click here for the ultimate picture of fall. I just want to jump in that picture - and twirl in a dress with my arms open wide!

It’s also SATURDAY. Love the weekends. Get to relax and actually collect my *personal* thoughts. The weekdays are devoted to work – press, writing on point/message and scheduling interviews. The weekends are devoted to me. This morning Dallas and I went on a little walk around the Capitol Hill neighborhood (we woke up at 10am – usually do not sleep this late). It’s now raining like cats and dogs outside and FREEZING. However, we managed to escape the ice cold drops – before it got too bad.

(Photo of Dallas taken right before it poured on us).

No comments:

Post a Comment